| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Myitkyina in September is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in September is pretty drenched. A hearty 285mm (11.2in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Myitkyina September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Myitkyina, Myanmar
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Myitkyina:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 334.2 kms (207.7 miles) NW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) NW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) WNW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 256.1 kms (159.2 miles) WSW
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 124 kms (77 miles) S
- Katha, Myanmar - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) SW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 395.9 kms (246 miles) SW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) SSW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 398.8 kms (247.8 miles) SSW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 528.9 kms (328.7 miles) SSW
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 510.9 kms (317.5 miles) S